Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gracie Reagan Davis

I know everyone is wondering why it has taken me so long to get something posted. Let me just say it has been a crazy (almost) 2 weeks.

February 16, 2009 - it happened again! The sweetest little angel came into my life and heart, and I will never be the same.

What a perfect answer to prayer you are. Myself and so many have prayed so diligently for you even before God created you. And what perfect timing He has. You came into our lives on
2-16-09, but it seems as though you have always been. I already can't imagine my life without you. It is amazing, this capacity to love. There is a constant flow that never runs out. The more we need, the more we have, the more we have, the more we give. So I give you my love sweet girl. I'm so excited to begin this adventure with you. To watch you grow and see all the firsts that you will have. What a priviledge to be your Gigi. Thank you God for this sweet blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why you hadn't written about Gracie, but I know you have been really busy. She is the sweetest thing since Kendall & Grayson. I love all 10 of my great grand children, they are all precious. Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete