Thursday, March 19, 2009

Man, I Love These Girls

I just had one of the best weekends with Kendall since she has been born. Have I mentioned how much I love the stage (age) she is now? It is my favorite! She is so much fun. She is copying or trying to, everything you say, walking every where, and absolutely knows what she wants and what she doesn't. She very matter of factly shakes her head and says, " umm NO", when she doesn't want something. Its really pretty cute. We had so much quality time together just hanging out and playing with her toys. Our adventure to the museum was so much fun. She was like a kid in a candy store and it was worth the wait in the rain and cold. Even our quick trip to the beach was fun. She loved picking up shells in the sand and made me think how much fun she will have this summer playing out there. I hated Peeps didn't have as much play time as me, but hey I needed to play catch up anyway. That girl loves her Peeps! Actually, she really seems to be very crazy about all her grandpas. What is it with those guys, Kendall? Maybe you already know you have them wrapped around your finger?

Then when we got home we got to babysit Gracie for the very first time. YEA! We kept her for about 3 1/2 hours at our house. She is so precious. She is such a little cuddle bug. I did tell her mommy and daddy that I'm pretty sure they have spoiled her already. She only wanted to sleep in my arms. We made a deal, we split the time between me and the bouncie. I'm sure I will do my fair share of spoiling, but I'm not going down for that one.

It was fun getting our 2 girls in the same day. That won't happen often, but it was great. Mike and I were talking about how great life is. The little things have always been the most important to us. And right now our "2 Little Ones" are just about perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping my sweet girl.
    I never worried about her for a minute.
    I knew she was in great hands!

    ReplyDelete