Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweetest Little Hands

I just cried this morning when I opened my mail. I had my very first artwork from Kendall. In the envelope was a big red piece of construction paper that said Hands Down your the very best valentine, love Kendall. And right in the center were the sweetest little hand prints I ever saw. I can say without a doubt that it is the best valentine I ever got.

What is it about those hands?
I love to kiss them, watch her clap them, hold up one finger to tell me how old she is, hold them out to me for me to hold her. Those chubby little hands hold a huge piece of my heart. And
I'm great with that!

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for that feeling. Please pray for Melinda and Russel that God will bring them a baby soon. I hear today is the big day for your new grandaughter. congrarulations! I cant wait to see the next post from you or Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I will pray for them. We know how hard it is to wait.

    ReplyDelete